Ingenious Solar offers best quality Solar Inverters. A solar inverter, or converter or PV inverter, converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. It is a critical balance of system (BOS)–component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment. Solar power inverters have special functions adapted for use with photovoltaic arrays, including maximum power point tracking.
Features of Solar Inverters:
- No load shutdown
- Faster change overtime.
- Built in MPPT solar change controller.
- Temperature compensation.
- Protection with fuses/MCB AND MOV’s.
- High efficiency.
- Intelligent charge sharing.
- Different working modes.
- LCD display with energy meter and data logging(optional).